ERI Consulting, Inc. provides quality environmental consulting services in a variety of disciplines.
- ERI is a licensed consulting agency (TDSHS #10-0020) with multiple individually Licensed Asbestos Consultants in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, with comparable credentials/qualifications in most other states.
- Our design professionals prepare cost estimates, and plans/specifications for asbestos abatement, assist in selection of a qualified abatement contractor, conduct pre-bid conferences, attend bid openings, conduct pre-construction conferences, provide oversight during abatement and prepare final compliance reports.
- We have successfully designed and managed over 6,000 individual asbestos abatement projects since our founding in 1987.
- ERI staff of field technicians have the experience, training, licensing and equipment to perform both asbestos inspections and abatement project management.
- Every field and management employee begins their employment learning our core business of asbestos inspections and abatement project management before specializing in other disciplines.
- All field staff have the ability to analyze air samples by Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) on site using their field laboratories.
- ERI has the ability to staff 11 simultaneous abatement projects in-house.
- ERI has successfully completed over 20,000 asbestos inspections since our founding in 1987.